Friday, July 3, 2009

!!!Happy Birthday Matthew!!!

Happy Birthday Matthew! We wish we could be there to celebrate with you. Make sure you eat enough cake for us.

I thought I would leave you all with some updated pics for the weekend. I will update you all on how they are doing when we get back on Sunday. Enjoy the weekend!!
Emma sleeping
Emma with her eyes open wide
Abby at bath time
Abby sleeping

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh how darling both of those girls are and I am sure each day they get cuter. However I must say they are very much Mieses...the bald heads!!!! Ha! In our family it didn't much matter..boys or girls! I'm wondering if Pat is bald..my Greg is slowly getting there just like Bill's Mies uncles! Not to worry tho, as the girls grew they all have beautiful hair! It won't be long now...you will have them both home with you. Have a wonderful happy and restful
weekend. Fondly, Vonnie