For their first birthday, we had two different parties for the girls. As you already now we did a candy party in Texas, but for the party in Kansas we had a bee theme. A great friend of ours took pictures of the day for us. Here are just a few pictures.

Abby digging in to her cake.

Emma is really enjoying her cake.

Tara, our good friend, with her arms full.

Paula Dean Red Velvet Cupcakes. The bees were made by NICU nurse/friend Audrey and her daughter Emily.

The table that Tara and I put together.

The girls' buddy Jude, who is a NICU alumn, and his mommy Corinne.

Melissa our good friend from church and Abby.

Abby gnawing on her fingers, Audrey (NICU nurse), Emily (holding Emma), and Ashley (NICU nurse). We made some great friends during those trying months. So glad they were there to help celebrate.

Our sweet little bunnies.

The girls with their buddy Holt on Easter.
3 comments:
We had a great time at the girl's birthday and Easter! It is funny, I used a lot of the same pictures on my post. We can't wait till our zoo trip, it will be a lot of fun!
Love the pictures, your table looks so professional! I can't wait to see you guys! Soon I hope!
The bumble bee party turned out really cute! The look on Abby's face in some of the pictures crack me up! Sweet, sweet girls!
Post a Comment