Friday, January 14, 2011

Christmas and the New Year

The girls helping Daddy open his birthday gifts.
Emma opening gifts
The whole family on the carriage ride to look at lights,

Pat, Bailey, the girls, and I on the carriage ride.
I'm not sure if Emma is awake!!
Abby sweetly waiting to open presents.
Abby checking out what Santa left in her stocking.
Emma loves her new water bottle that Santa left her.
The girls opening gifts.
Abby thinks every gift is for her.
We had an amazing time spending the holidays with family. We were reluctant to travel with the girls during flu and RSV season, but we felt that we could keep them relatively safe from germs. It seems Pat and I were the ones who couldn't stay well. We spent Christmas Eve at Pat's sister's house, and Christmas Day at my parent's home. The girls enjoyed having so many people around to pick them up whenever they wanted.

3 comments:

Marsha Meacham said...

Love the picture of the family in the carriage. You are gorgeous in the picture of Pat, Bailey, the girls and you. Of course, you are always pretty, but your eyes tell how thankful and excited you are. Stay warm.

Jill Dunkel, Archer City, TX said...

Love to see your new pictures and watch your girls grow! Jill Dunkel

Tara said...

The girls are getting so big! I'm sure Christmas was so much fun this year with the girls being able to get into it more. I know we really enjoyed Christmas with Holt understanding everything a bit more. Holt was like Abby this year, he thought every present was for him!