Monochorionic diamniotic twins
We found out that our twins are in the same placenta but have their own amniotic sacs. So now the theory is that baby B may have ruptured her amniotic sac causing the rush of amniotic fluid we saw this morning and baby C may still have hers intact. Of course because they are in the same placenta, whenever baby B begins delivery, baby C will follow.
The doctors are leaving everything the same, not wanting to change anything until something changes.
3:30 pm and all is quiet.
Just stop...
10 years ago
5 comments:
I am praying for baby C to be the headstrong one and tell her sister to stay put for a while longer! :) Hang in there!
Please know that many people are praying for you and your family at this moment and in the coming days, too.
Dear Patrick and Jana,
Thanks for keeping us updated. I am getting exposed to quite a few new words as a result of your ordeal. I hope God understands what I am praying for when I get specific in my prayers.
Grace and peace,
John (and Ann)
Jana,
Still checking in on you and I will be sending you a card out in the morning. I just want you to know that your babies are touching lots of souls and they aren't even here yet!
I know your heart is heavy and I know there is nothing I can say to make you feel better. I remember all the silly things people use to tell me when I was in the hospital waiting for Avery's safe delivery, and I would just get mad..... Remember that you are tough.... I can tell you are loved! Kiss DH and I hope you have NO DRAMA tonight. I pray you get some rest.
Dre
Ahhh...my baby girls are also mono/di twins :). I feel such a connection with you honey...and my mono/di baby girls are pulling for your mono/di baby girls too!! Prayers are plentiful from our family and friends to yours. Also, my sister-in-law said to tell you that her water broke at 24 weeks and she held on with strict bedrest like you for several weeks, so it is possible!! HUGS!!
Post a Comment