How beautiful! Emma & Abby are just gorgeous, and I'm so thankful they are doing well. (Teri uses the term 'chillaxin' for her little ones.) So precious...
You have such beautiful and strong little girls, they have great role models in their parents!!! i continue to check on her daily and I will continue to have you and your family in my prayers.
I love seeing pictures of your beautiful girls. I think of you often and continue to pray for their strength as they grow, as well as yours. Take care, Nurse Kelsey :)
Abigail wants to see what is going on and Emma looks like she is kicked back in her easy chair taking a nap! :) They are so precious. I'm so glad you posted the pictures!
What beautiful little girls!! I can't imagine what a scary time this must be, but wanted to let you know that your Heritage family is still praying hard for you! God bless!
Happy Birthday, ladies! Nolan, Matthew, and Lily send their love. It's become a ritual at our house to "check on the babies" each night to see if Uncle Pat and Aunt Jana have posted any new pictures! Thank you so much! The boys include the twins in their rosaries each night and Lily calls her new doll Emmaabagail. Granted it is a duck, but, at least she is thinking! You are in our hearts and prayers. Love, JT and Betsy
Patrick & I met in a little town known as Childress, TX. God graced my life with this wonderful man. We were married in 2005, and it's hard to believe that I have been given the honor of walking through life with him. We have been blessed to have identical triplet girls. While our precious Reagan was only here for a short while, we cherish the time we were able to spend with her. Her sisters, Emma and Abigail, are home with us now after spending months in the NICU, and they both keep us quite busy. We hope you enjoy keeping up with our "unordinary" life.
9 comments:
How beautiful! Emma & Abby are just gorgeous, and I'm so thankful they are doing well. (Teri uses the term 'chillaxin' for her little ones.)
So precious...
Thanks for the precious pictures. Such cuties!! Tell them that they have lots of people praying for them. Hope you all have a happy Sunday.
You have such beautiful and strong little girls, they have great role models in their parents!!! i continue to check on her daily and I will continue to have you and your family in my prayers.
sorry my information isn't working - anonymous is Jamie (historyteach), just thought that you would like to know
I love seeing pictures of your beautiful girls. I think of you often and continue to pray for their strength as they grow, as well as yours.
Take care,
Nurse Kelsey :)
Abigail wants to see what is going on and Emma looks like she is kicked back in her easy chair taking a nap! :) They are so precious. I'm so glad you posted the pictures!
hey can i make a link on our blog that says pryaing for emma and abigail for our friends and family that are warriors of prayer with us????
What beautiful little girls!! I can't imagine what a scary time this must be, but wanted to let you know that your Heritage family is still praying hard for you! God bless!
Grady & Sarah Melius
Happy Birthday, ladies! Nolan, Matthew, and Lily send their love. It's become a ritual at our house to "check on the babies" each night to see if Uncle Pat and Aunt Jana have posted any new pictures! Thank you so much! The boys include the twins in their rosaries each night and Lily calls her new doll Emmaabagail. Granted it is a duck, but, at least she is thinking! You are in our hearts and prayers. Love, JT and Betsy
Post a Comment