I love the pictures! They brought a huge smile to my face and tears to my eyes because they are so beautiful!
I look at these pictures and am so humbled at the beauty in everything the Lord does. Their tiny fingers, their beautiful faces, every single hair on their head....they are precious! You can take one look at them and see how much love they were created with!
We love seeing pictures of the girls. It was amazing to see the perspective of your hand in comparison to sizes in the kangaroo shot. Emma and Abby are such little angels!
Wish we would have joined you in the walk. Your whole family is such an inspiration.
Patrick & I met in a little town known as Childress, TX. God graced my life with this wonderful man. We were married in 2005, and it's hard to believe that I have been given the honor of walking through life with him. We have been blessed to have identical triplet girls. While our precious Reagan was only here for a short while, we cherish the time we were able to spend with her. Her sisters, Emma and Abigail, are home with us now after spending months in the NICU, and they both keep us quite busy. We hope you enjoy keeping up with our "unordinary" life.
5 comments:
I wanted to let y'all know I prayed for your beautiful girls today at church! Thanks for the pictures!
They are absolutely precious! Thanks for sharing these sweet pictures with us! I am continually praying for your family!
I love the pictures! They brought a huge smile to my face and tears to my eyes because they are so beautiful!
I look at these pictures and am so humbled at the beauty in everything the Lord does. Their tiny fingers, their beautiful faces, every single hair on their head....they are precious! You can take one look at them and see how much love they were created with!
Love you guys!
Beautiful indeed! I have MIA but you four have been in my daily prayers. Hugs and kisses!
We love seeing pictures of the girls. It was amazing to see the perspective of your hand in comparison to sizes in the kangaroo shot. Emma and Abby are such little angels!
Wish we would have joined you in the walk. Your whole family is such an inspiration.
Post a Comment