Friday, August 28, 2009

Our Cuties


Abby from a different view!!

Emma taking a nap. Thank goodness!!

Abby in another cute outfit from Aunt Traci.


Beautiful Emma chillin' in her bouncey.

I just love this picture of Emma. She's snug as a bug.
Look at Abby's chubby little belly. Love it!!!
This is how I usually get to check my email or update the blog. Abby loves to lay this way.

7 comments:

Sandra D. said...

Goodness, they are cute!!

Jill said...

Absolutely adorable!!

Tara said...

I love Emma's cute little hats! The pictures are all adorable and I love Abby's chubby belly!

Marsha Meacham said...

Thank you so much for sharing your journey and the pictures of your gorgeous girls. They are so pretty. I know Emma will continue to grow and come home to join Abby soon. I love Abby's belly. I'm sure it gets kissed often.

Ginger Wilson said...

The girls are soooooooooo beautiful! I'm so glad you shared the pictures. God is so good.

Love you!

Anonymous said...

It is a real treat to watch the girls grow via film..thanks for sharing the pictures. Those gals are going to drive the guys wild with their big eyes!!! So cute. Sounds like things are going smooth and hope by now that Emma gets home soon...she will, I'm sure. Let the fun begin!! Fondly, Vonnie

Sanchez Stories said...

Oh my gosh they are too cute!
Love the baby fat!

Dre