Quickly wanted to update everyone on life at home before my wee one starts calling for mommy. Life is getting a little easier with each day. I think Emma is finally starting to become more familiar with the sounds and smells of home. We've finally gotten her feeds to where she likes them although she sometimes surprises us and wants more. Of course we are unsure about giving her too much because of her gastro history. If she could only learn to hold her pacifier in herself, we would have life made. Life has ended if that thing falls out. When the home health nurse came on Thursday Emma had gained 2.2 ounces since Tuesday. Hopefully she will continue to gain in the weeks to come.
Abby is continuing to do well also. She is sleeping at night and only waking when it's time to eat. She is quite content to be in the swing or bouncy. Finish this later......Emma is summoning me as I write this....
Just stop...
10 years ago
3 comments:
I am so glad that you are a perfect family of 4 with 1 Angel watching over your family!
Enjoy the girls being home!!!
I just can't quit staring at my own!
I'm so happy for you! They are precious!
It is so great to read the updates on all of you...and how I can sympathize that you are feeling pretty overwhelmed at times. This too will pass though right now I suppose you sometimes wonder. That little Emma is a tough little bugger...she will always be a leader I'll bet..just wait until she is up to speed. Sounds like Abby will be the peace-maker. Interestingly last week I ran into a young mother pushing a double stroller with two little girls and carrying a little boy in a pouch-bag. She said the girls were 17 months and had been preemies (very much like the Mies girls) and it sounded like she had experienced much the same. Then she added that she thought God didn't think she had enouch to do so He sent her baby Matthew who was five months old!! I was sorry that I didn't get her name so I could pass it on to you. I was very interested in how you compare the girls ages now..remarkable considering everything. I hope you will continue to write now and then..but I truly understand how busy you are..Take care and love those babies forever. Fondly, Vonnie
Post a Comment