Thursday, January 14, 2010

Advertisement for In-N-Out

Call me desperate, but I thought that if I posted about how yummy the burgers and fries are at In-N-Out, that someone we just happen to know at the company, Mark, might somehow find it in his heart to send a burger to little old me here in Kansas. I'm even getting the girls in on this plea.

These burgers have a special sauce on them that sets them apart from any other burger. The fries are freshly cut at the restaurant. If you are in the drive through, you drive by a window where you can actually see them busy preparing and cooking orders. If you are going to be eating in your car, they package your meal so that it's easier to eat and go. The service is great and very professional. It's unlike any other fast food restaurant. In-N-Out restaurants are unfortunately only located on the west coast so it will be some time before the twins get their first burgers. Thanks to Mark, they at least have some IN-N-Out paraphernalia to wear.

If you're ever out in California, Las Vegas, or Phoenix, you need to go eat there, you won't regret it.



2 comments:

Marsha Meacham said...

Oh my, they are growing so big. I am so glad you had a great Christmas (minus the virus and the sub-freezing weather). I enjoy keeping up with the girls progress and milestones. Thanks for keeping us posted. God bless you all

Tara said...

I must say I AGREE!! We highly enjoyed those burgers when we were out in Cali and visited y'all. Holt will join the kiddie campaign if it will get someone to open up some stores in the midwest. Those are by far the best drive through burgers and fries we have ever had and like you said, fantastic service!