I'll have to post more pictures later. Somehow something happen to the pictures that were on the computer so I don't have the ones of the girls smiling, but I am determined that I will get more.
Emma sitting in her new Radio Flyer wagon. Getting to be such a big girl.




4 comments:
The girls are getting so big! Life is Good--I agree! The post was wonderful--I really enjoy reading about your sweet family! I am glad that everyone made it over the stomach bug--YUCK! I am sure it was nice for you and Pat to spend so much time together outside of the house!!! Much needed I am sure! God Blesss...TERI
The girls are getting so big and they are too cute! We can't wait to hopefully see them (and y'all!) next month!
I came across your page, and read your story. I am a mother of twin girls that are almost 8.. and every moment with them is a new experience. They grow so fast, and though twins and look so much alike, they have such different personalities. I love the pictures and have now become a follower of your blog! :) I just started blogging online i have always been a writer but usually kept it on paper :)... so thanks for sharingyour story!
Tab
Sooo cute! Do they look like Pat? Hope everyone had a great Christmas!
Jessica Stockhorst
Post a Comment