I'm a day behind, but wanted to say
Happy Birthday Holt. This past weekend we traveled to Nebraska to celebrate the 1st birthday of a very special little boy. He is just the cutest little guy and cruising all over the place. It really opened our eyes to how crazy life if going to be when the girls start crawling. Yikes!!!
.JPG)
Holt eating his birthday cupcake.
.JPG)
The adorable table that Tara put together.
.JPG)
.JPG)
Here are a couple of pictures of the girls. I will update more later.
Abby and Tara.
.JPG)
Emma laughing at daddy.
3 comments:
They are gorgeous! I have been following your journey since you were on bedrest. We used to be on a forum together. It is amazing to see how far they have come. They look like they are having the best time socializing at the party. God is good!
There first party? Too cute! How are your invitations coming along? I have nothing going on this weekend if you need help.
We are so glad y'all could make it to the party! We absolutely had a blast and can't wait to do it again in a month for the girls birthday!
Post a Comment