Saturday, May 30, 2009

My, How They've Grown!

Abby sleeping
Emma with her beautiful eyes open
Sleeping Abby.
Emma all snuggled in blankets.
For only 32 wks. Abby has got quite a bit of hair.
Emma cuddling with Daddy.

6 comments:

The Bradford's said...

They are gettting so big and look great!!! I know the tiredness you are feeling and it feels like only yesterday we were there. Remember to take some time for yourselves!!! We love you all and continue to pray for your strength and the girls!!!

P.S. I love the little hat. It is adorable!!!

Amanda Kirkpatrick said...

so so so sweet!!! they do look like they are growing up so much!!!

Marsha Meacham said...

They are precious!!! I know you treasure every moment you get to be with them. Stay strong. Still praying for you all.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...it is almost unbelievable how much the girls have changed since the last pictures..they seem to have developed their own personalities almost overnight. I am so happy for you all. I hope now you can get yourself some rest and know that they will be okay while you are doing it. Isn't it just a mystery how they started out so little and in a few weeks how they are today? God is good! Fondly, Vonnie

Ginger Wilson said...

The girls are so beautiful! OH MY! I cannot believe how big they have gotten from the last pictures!

I cannot wait to see them this summer!

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Jana and Pat, The girls are perfect. I had to wipe a tear away looking at the pictures. Bill C.