Saturday was the OPRMC NICU reunion, and while we hadn't been gone from there long, we still took the girls. So many people came and went from the NICU while we were there, and it was great to catch up with many of those families. One of the families we wrote about often was there. It was the first time we were able to see Mr. Jude without his oxygen. He was just adorable. It was also great to see all the nurses, doctors, and staff again. We enjoyed the reunion, and we appreciate all the time and effort they put into planning it.
I know that many of you have been waiting for pictures, so here are a few.
Emma with the milk tongue, and Abby on the left.
Abby must have been hungry. She was actually trying to eat Emma's sleeve.

A picture to melt daddy's heart!

6 comments:
Cute pictures--Being from College Station, I especially like the Aggie one. Looks as if you have two future Aggies.
Such beautiful little gals!! - Sarah Melius
Jana and Pat the girls look great. Bill C.
The babies look absolutley precious! I know you are just glowing. The reunions are fun...I can't wait till next year. Mine were actually in the hospital this year for ours!!!
Dear Amanda & Thomas,
Please, continue to listen only to God. In spite of what others claim, He is the only One who matters.
With love in my heart, I pray for you and your precious girls.
Also, I shall ask my "angel daughter" [Carrie Marie -- RIP 10-16-1999] to do whatever the good Lord wants, to help sustain each of you.
In my humble opinion, the supposedly "justifiable" wording, "I AM A CHRISTIAN," constitute the most abused (and abusive!) words in any language.
Why, you may ask?
No "true" Christian need proclaim himself or herself.
By trying to imitate all the loving and caring actions performed by Christ, Himself, remains the only way a person lives as a Christian.
Remember: THE GOLDEN RULE --
First, love God, your God.
Second, treat others only the way you, yourself, wish to be treated.
Third, judge not! Period.
The girls look great and I LOVE the Aggie picture!
Post a Comment