Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trick or Treat

These little pumpkin hats and ponchos were made for the girls by a lady at our church. The girls looked adorable in it. The first picture is our Abby.
This is Emma wearing her pumpkin hat.
Home photo shoot. Abby on the left. Emma on the right.
Emma
Abby
Our two sweet fairies. We didn't get the best photos since they were a bit fussy and ready for bed. Our friend Audrey made the tutus and the wings for us. She is the best!

4 comments:

Audrey said...

Adorable! Miss you guys, hope to see you soon,
Audrey

Tara said...

VERY CUTE!!!!

Julia said...

I just wandered over to your blog from a friend's. I have spent much of the afternoon catching up on the story of your precious girls. I could relate to much of it. My husband and I were also blessed with twin girls, born much earlier than we had hoped almost a year ago! God continues to bless us everyday. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and feelings so openly. It has been an encouragement!

Jessica S. said...

SO GORGEOUS!!!