Monday, March 15, 2010

Big 12 Championship

Sunday Pat and I thought we would adventure out with the girls to the Women's Big 12 Championship. The Aggies were playing Olkahoma University for the title. We had great seats, and Patrick and Emma were actually spotted on television. I wasn't really sure how this whole trip was going to go, but the girls did amazingly well.

It was quite amusing to be out with the girls. We were stopped by many and asked how old they are. When we told people they were 11 months, they seemed a bit shocked. Yes, they are small for their age. We heard quite a few "awes", "look at the twins," and "how cute." We were even pointed at. A little embarrassing, but a little fun as well. Here are a couple pics from the day.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those girls are just too cute for words. Thanks for sharing the pictures with us. They are really growing and will be grown before you know it. Enjoy them.

Jeremy, Corinne and Jude said...

I don't know why, but I am crying?!?! I believe in miracles. That sums it up. They look adorable and you look GREAT!!! Can't wait to see you soon.

Rachael said...

wow you guys are brave. Good for you. I hope you had fun!

Kristen and Kiko said...

Ok...that is the cutest family pic ever of the four of you! Your girls are miracles and beautiful and well...YOU LOOK FABULOUS DARLING! I'm glad you are venturing out more often...I know the feeling!!

Ginger Wilson said...

Look at your beautiful family! God is great! I'm counting down the days!

Marsha Meacham said...

Oh my, I am so happy for your sweet family. The girls are beautiful, even if they do have on A&M colors. Sorry I'm a Tech fan. Must say they are the cutest little Aggies I've ever seen. Is Saturday their birthday? What a milestone.

Teri and Jared said...

So awesome to see the sweet picture of the four of you! They look amazing. God is so good! You can't go anywhere without getting stared out now.....let the fun begin!!!! We go to the grocery store and put both bumbos in the basket....lots of stares....but fun!!!!

Audrey said...

I love Corinne's comment. That about sums it up!

Sanchez Stories said...

Too cute! I am so glad you got out, we often have to make ourselves go out and take the clan with us... I always think that it will be harder than it ends up being!